Monday, May 16, 2011

Bookworms

My niece Brandi is the Reading Coach at Oak Grove Elementary School in Alabama (and I am SO very proud of her!!)
I saw this cute idea on my newest "hangout" place, Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/ and specifically from this great site: http://sweetserendipity23.blogspot.com/2011/03/reading-treats.html - thank you JULIA at Sweet Serendipity) and I thought I'd whip some up for Brandi to reward reading students at her school.

Since I am such a procrastinator, I was very pleased with myself that I made them this morning and mailed them the same day!  I hope she likes them!

6 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a cute idea, bless your heart for helping out a teacher, I know they don't have a budget for cute little extras! Thank you for stopping by my blog and good luck on my giveaway!

Carol

Judy Streger said...

Great idea!!! I'm sure your niece will love them. You're a great aunt.

Joanne Huffman said...

Such a cute idea. Your niece's students are really going to enjoy them!

Cathy said...

What a fun idea, you are such a cool Aunt!!!

Exchange Hosting Service said...

Lovely idea!

Kris said...

How'd I miss this post?! What a great idea. How'd they go over with the kids?